Friday 23 October 2009

Underage & Pregnant


I have no idea why I haven't put these up sooner! The program has been showing since July! Well here are a couple of the promo shots for Underage And Pregnant on BBC 3. You can see more on my actual website (not quite yet though, I am hoping to launch my new site next week). It was so interesting to meet all of the young girls, they were really welcoming and were up for several hours of shooting together. I even revisited a few of the girls once they'd had their babies, I felt like I was visiting a friend to check up on her new arrival! It was such a good opportunity to meet these girls from all over the UK, to get an insight of their everyday lives. If you haven't seen the series, I recommend that you do.



© Emilie Sandy 2009 - all rights reserved
© Mentorn TV - all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment